Our Vision, Mission, and Core Values are centered around Our Employees...Our Team! Versatech continually strives to meet and improve these goals for employment by providing great benefits which include: paid vacation & holidays, employer match 401k plan, flex spending account, health, dental, life, & long term disability insurance.
21 Sep 2017
- Designs, develops, and supervises all aspects of electrical control systems, equipment, and machinery.
- Responsible for installation and technical support of PLC based hardware and software.
- Responsible for writing base programs for all jobs during the design phase
- Communicate design intent to the shop floor and be available for support during debug.
- Responsible for onsite Customer support for controls related work
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- Moderately proficient in PC operation including Microsoft Office.
- Basic competency on the operation of standard office machinery.
- Capacity to work with diagrams and plans, and to relate schematics to actual objects and products.
- Allen Bradley PLC knowledge preferred
- Robotic integration preferred
- Minimum 2 year degree in related field; maintenance, controls, or mechanical
- 0-2 or more years of experience in the field or related area; maintenance, controls, or mechanical
- Versatech, LLC
- E-mail Versatech
- 217-342-3500 ext 262