Our Vision, Mission, and Core Values are centered around Our Employees...Our Team! Versatech continually strives to meet and improve these goals for employment by providing great benefits which include: paid vacation & holidays, employer match 401k plan, flex spending account, health, dental, life, & long term disability insurance.
22 Nov 2017
Typical Duties, Tasks, and Activities
- Establishes or recommends to management, major corporate economic strategies, objectives, and policies for company.
- Supervises all daily accounting activities in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and banking activities.
- Recommends modifications to existing corporate programs.
- Prepares reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Directs preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Advises management about insurance coverage for protection against property losses and potential liabilities.
- Provides management with timely reviews of organization's financial status and progress in its various programs and activities.
- Directs determination of depreciation rates to apply to capital assets.
- Advises management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions.
- Arranges for audits of company's accounts.
- Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Establishes relations with banks and other financial institutions.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent: or four to ten years related and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to be cooperative and non-competitive within a team atmosphere
- Ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Versatech, LLC
- E-mail Versatech
- 217-342-3500 ext 262